Antifa claims to be a “subset of the anarchist movement and focus on issues involving racism, sexism, and anti-Semitism, as well as other perceived injustices”.
New Jersey officials however reached a far different conclusion while investigating the terror threat level generated by the mere presence of these groups on American soil.
The State of New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness has official labeled Antifa a domestic terror group.
Violent confrontations between Antifa members and white supremacists—as well as militia groups—will likely continue because of ideological differences and Antifa’s ability to organize on social media. In the past year, Antifa groups have become active across the United States, employing a variety of methods to disrupt demonstrations.
Here are 5 key facts that you need to know about this growing leftist domestic terror organization:
- Antifa chapters and affiliate leftist anarchist groups are present in every major U.S. city and rapidly spreading throughout the country.
- Videos of Antifa protests and events show these young protesters being “protected” by older bodyguards lurking in the background and lead by professors from liberal universities such as Berkley in CA.
- Antifa leaders have encouraged their members to buy knifes and attack patriots in the past.
- Police in Portland have had volatile interactions with Antifa members confiscated weapons, explosives and prior mentioned above knifes.
- Liberal Berkley Both Mayor Arreguin and Police Chief Andrew Greenwood refused to send police to intervene as raging riots broke out between Antifa members and Trump supporters earlier this year.
Antifa members have been brainwashed. Powerful liberal elites own the entertainment companies that own the liberal “news” outlets brainwashing youth into believing they're no better than Hitler himself if they refuse to start attacking Patriots who believe in the constitution. Liberals aren't tolerant or peace loving. Would a tolerant group forbid people from saying anything they might imagine to be offensive to another person they don't even know? And they are grooming these Antifa members to believe that someone saying something not “PC” is sufficient grounds for attacking these offenders with knives.
The severity of this situation can not be overlooked. If you left out the local identifying details, could you even tell this group apart from radical Islamic terror groups or distinguish liberal media from North Korean propaganda campaigns? Maybe the government needs to bring back mandatory enlistment and start forcing these deluded brainwashed kids to learn some respect for the hard won freedoms we enjoy in this country and the true respect and brotherhood that organically emerges from fighting alongside, not against, your fellow countrymen.
Source: NJ Homeland Security Office