Imran Awan is still claiming to merely be a victim of Islamophobia despite the evidence suggesting he sold national secrets, committed fraud, and illegal money laundering.
But, that didn’t stop him this morning from requesting the judge to give him special privileges, of course.
The preliminary hearing for Imran Awan, former IT staffer to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, kicked off Friday morning in DC and we’re already learning more concerning information. According to independent journalists George Webb and Jason Goodman, Awan has asked Judge G. Michael Harvey to extended his GPS area from 50 to 100 miles so he can offer extended rides as an Uber driver. Yes, you read that correctly, Imran Awan is driving for Uber
Can you imagine booking an Uber and having Awan be your driver?
Apparently, Uber is either sleeping with big money crime or one of the worse public ride share companies in the history of the nation.
Uber background check and driving record check criteria
Your background must meet these conditions:
- A minimum of 1 year U.S. licensing history (if under 23 years old, must have at least 3 years licensing history)
- A clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) with no more than 3 incidents in the past 3 years
- No DUIs and no reckless driving
- California Uber drivers must not have a DUI in the last 10 years.
- A clean criminal background check with no felonies or misdemeanors involving theft, violence or drugs in a given time frame
- No speeding violations for driving 20 mph or greater over the speed limit in the past 3 years.
- Uber does not perform a credit check
Starting November 2016, Uber is now allowing some non-violent felons to become drivers.
Liberals are probably quite happy that the poor little Muslim criminal is allegedly being given the opportunity to earn a little money before facing time in the slammer on 4 different felony charges.
Here is the video,
Source: Gateway Pundit