The House passed the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill in the wee hours on Friday night with the help of the 13 RINOS below.
- Rep. John Katko of New York
- Rep. Don Bacon of Nebraska
- Rep. Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey
- Rep. Don Young of Alaska
- Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
- Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
- Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
- Rep. Tom Reed of New York
- Rep. Andrew Garbarino of New York
- Rep. Nicole Malliotakis of New York
- Rep. David McKinley of West Virginia
- Rep. Chris Smith of New Jersey
House Minority Whip Steve Scalise ripped the disastrous, multi-trillion-dollar “Build Back Better” package during the late-night vote – blasting House Democrats that lawmakers had been in session for 13 hours and were just beginning to “get into the details” of the massive 2,300+ page bill. You will probably know more of what's in the bill than the average Dem on the House floor after reading this article.
The Biden admin agenda consists of two bills: the so-called infrastructure bill costing $1.2 trillion that just passed the House; and the other which remains in limbo even after being cut in half, the social-welfare monster estimated to cost $1.75 trillion.
These communist manifestos spell the death knell for our country. Is that hyperbole? Well, consider a couple of examples:
$500 million for ‘tree equality' and
$75 million for a study on how to enact income-based road usage fees
And that's just from the infrastructure bill that is based largely on the platform of climate change. One can only imagine what we'll see come out of the social welfare monstrosity.