Even in a time of a true national tragedy, the mainstream media can’t control their serious illness: Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). TDS was on full display yesterday when President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump traveled to Texas to learn more first hand about the extent of damage caused by Hurricane Harvey and how rescue and recovery efforts were going.
The TDS kicked into gear just at the Trumps were leaving the White House to head to Andrews Air Force Base to board Air Force One. Melania Trump appeared in a pair of stiletto heels that sent the media into total meltdown.
When the Trumps arrived in Texas, she left the plane in a new casual outfit wearing a pair of sneakers. In both instances, going and arriving, she looked absolutely dazzling.
On their way from the airport in Corpus Christi to a fire station to meet with Texas Governor Greg Abbott and emergency responders, the Trumps were cheered heartily by sizeable crowds lining the roadway.
On the next page, learn the slam against the president from his nemesis network, CNN, and how others joined in to push the same talking points.
he Donates 1,000,000 dollors, I would call that alot of empathy.
More f**e news
Try not to be a dumb$#%&[email protected]*every chance you get zany.
LIBERALS: YOU SAID NOTHING….
1. You said nothing when Obama used drone strikes to execute people abroad.
2. You said nothing about Russia for 50 years until Trump was inaugurated.
3. You said nothing about Hillary’s campaign manager’s brother being paid $175,000 to lift U.S. sanctions on Russia.
4. You said nothing when Obama engaged in military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval.
5. You said nothing Obama greatly expanded presidential power through the use of Executive Orders.
6. You said nothing when Obama filled his White House with lobbyists after he said he wouldn’t.
7. You said nothing when Obama gave 47 of his fundraisers Administration jobs.
8. You said nothing about the murders and rapes at the hands of illegal immigrants.
9. You said nothing when Hillary’s net worth rose over $100 million as Secretary of State, in part, because her husband took money from foreign governments.
10. You said nothing after Obama’s net worth rose over $10 million as President.
11. You said nothing when Obama’s Justice Dept. Wiretapped/surveilled reporters such as James Rosen and the AP.
12. You said nothing when Obama restricted immigration 6 times with Executive Orders.
13. You said nothing when Obama set a record for deportations.
14. You said nothing when Bill Clinton met Loretta Lynch on the airport tarmac during the Clinton investigation.
15. You said nothing when Hillary was fed debate questions.
16. You said nothing when Obama and Hillary lied about a video and Benghazi.
17. You said nothing when Obama’s IRS abused the rights of taxpayers.
18. You said nothing when Obama’s White House held meetings with lobbyists in coffee shops near the White House to avoid disclosure requirements.
19. You said nothing when Eric Holder sold the guns you hate to criminals and some were used to kill Americans.
20. You said nothing when the Clinton’s took White House property.
21. You said nothing when Hillary laughed off defending a child-rapist.
22. You said nothing when Hillary lied about her private use of a private email server as Secretary of State.
23. You said nothing when Janet Reno, under Bill Clinton, used a tank to kill the Branch Dividians.
24. You said nothing when, on May 13, 1985, a bomb was dropped on a row house in Philadelphia to uproot the black liberation group known as Move, resulting in a fire that eventually burned down 61 houses, killed 11 people (including five children) And injured dozens.
25. You said nothing was Elian Gonzales was forcibly deported using guns.
26. You said nothing when George Soros paid protesters to burn parts of Ferguson.
27. You said nothing about states’ rights until Trump’s Executive orders on immigration.
28. You said nothing about Obama’s smoking.
29. You said nothing about the record numbers of people on government assistance.
30. You said nothing about the number of part time and low paying jobs under the Obama recovery.
31. You said nothing when Obama had SWAT teams raid a Gibson guitar factory and seize property, on the purported basis that Gibson had broken Ixxxndia’s environmental laws—but no charges were filed.
32. You said nothing when Obama claimed that the Fort Hood shooting was “workplace violence” rather than terrorism.
33. You said nothing about when Obama ended some terror asylum restrictions, by allowing asylum for people who provided only “insignificant” or “limited” material support of terrorists.
34. You said nothing when the national debt doubled under Obama.
35. You said nothing when 9 times the Supreme Court unanimously overturned Obama’s expansive use of Executive Power.
36. You said nothing when Obama dismissed charges filed by Bush Administration against New Black Panther Party members who were videotaped intimidating voters at a Philadelphia polling station during the 2008 election.
37. You said nothing when Obama released Guantanamo detainees were released and went back to kill Americans.
38. You said nothing when Obama unilaterally changed Congressional law by Executive Order.
39. You said nothing when Obama fired an inspector general after investigating an $850,000 AmeriCorps grant received by a nonprofit run by former NBA star and Obama supporter Kevin Johnson.
40. You said nothing about the 36 Obama’s executive office staffers that owed $833,970 in back taxes
41. You said nothing when Obama Killed four Americans overseas in counterterrorism operations without a judicial process.
So if you are voicing your objections about the months of Trump, I’m sorry… we can’t hear you because you said NOTHING before!!!
According to main stream media, you are the one to be thanked for the positive developments in the USA:
1 – The improved economy, stock market surging – Dow Jones, NASDAQ, & the S&P 500 breaking records – consumer optimism, more job hires, drop in unemployment
2 – Making our borders safer, lowest level of border crossings in years, tightened airport security & screening of international non vetted travelers
3 –Defending our freedom of religion, protecting Christians, and fighting radical Islamic terrorism
4 – Honoring our Police, Armed Forces, and Veterans, recognizing their bravery, dedication, & service
5 – Working on improving our lives and trying to get us healthcare that we can afford & actually use without paying for everyone else
6 – And most of all, for allowing us to be proud of our country and proud to be Americans
I know the person that deserves the gratitude is the person that is currently persevering through the attacks on his reputation, family, and faith to keep his pledges to us – The man I voted for, President Donald Trump – Stay strong Mr. President!
He’s obviously blind, deaf and totally stupid!!
Use some of this little fella, it will help you get over the burn of defeat!
MSM is a danger to america.
$1,000,000.00 worth of empathy
I call b******t
You are an idiot! Just what exactly did you want? Obama would not even pause a golf match to handle an emergency. This president is the most caring president we have had in a long time. You just don’t like him cause it is in your contract to spew hate and lies about Trump.