Why are major bankers across the world, and now the CEO of Bitcoin, turning up dead?
28-year old Autumn Radtke, CEO of Bitcoin, supposedly jumped to her death last week.
This year, a total of 9 other prominent, international bankers have ‘killed themselves' within a matter of only a few weeks. Last year 5 prominent bankers killed themselves, bringing the total to 14.
This has never happened before…what is going on here?
We've all heard the stories of bankers jumping to their death at the onset of the Great Depression….but now??
These ‘suicides' are pretty strange as well. One guy supposedly was able to shoot himself 8 times head-to-toe with a nail gun!
Does that sound like a suicide to you?
The 9 dead this year are:
- William Broeksmit, 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG.
- Karl Slym, 51-year-old Tata Motors managing director.
- Gabriel Magee, 39-year-old JPMorgan banker.
- Mike Dueker, 50-year-old chief economist of a U.S. investment bank.
- Richard Talley, the 57-year-old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colo.
- Tim Dickenson, U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG.
- Ryan Henry Crane, 37-year-old executive at JPMorgan.
- Li Junjie, 33-year-old Hong Kong banker.
- James Stewart Jr., former CEO of the National Bank of Commerce.
It should be obvious that this just doesn't happen. If the deaths are actually suicides it would indicate that something big is brewing in the financial world, a collapse of epic proportions. If these deaths are murders, we are witnessing a massive coverup of corruption.
What is also very alarming is that the mainstream media is completely silent on the issue.
What's your opinion?