They may not like it. Or they might be so arrogant that they don't even care. But the term “Clinton Crime Family” has stuck. It's not like Bill and Hillary haven't earned it. They have. The first Clinton administration was accompanied by continuous investigations into corrupt activities. A second Clinton administration would no doubt feature more of the same, probably just turned up several notches.
Here are some criminal investigations that would likely be featured should Hillary Clinton win the White House.
1. Perjury: Why not start with a blast from the Clinton past? Hillary Clinton signed documents testifying that she turned over all work-related emails to the State Department, on orders from a federal judge, under penalty of perjury. We already have indisputable proof she violated this sworn statement… thousands of times.
2. Obstruction of Justice: Bill Clinton’s primary motive for committing perjury was to obstruct justice—it was the second count in his impeachment. (The justice he was obstructing was a sexual harassment suit from Paula Jones, at a time when liberals insisted sexual harassment was the most overlooked, under-prosecuted crime in the legal code.)
Hillary’s thousands of perjury counts are also related to the obstruction of justice. She held back documents she didn’t want Congress to see. She subverted the Freedom of Information Act, which is a law, not a lovely suggestion.
3. Bribery: After the FBI set off a headline earthquake by re-opening the Clinton email investigation, we learned that several other FBI investigations of Clintonworld have been quietly in progress for some time. One of those investigations is digging into bribery allegations against the Clinton Foundation.
The most attention-grabbing of these suspicions concerns an FBI official, Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, whose wife received an inexplicably huge political donation from Clinton bagman Terry McAuliffe, currently the governor of Virginia. The timing of this donation was so convenient that even the Left side of the blogosphere has produced some uneasy speculation that McCabe probably should have recused himself from all things Clinton-related.
4. Pay for Play: There has also been recent confirmation that the FBI has investigated influence-peddling allegations against the Clinton Foundation, which was so obviously used for that purpose that it’s funny to watch Clinton apologists insist nothing can be proven in a court of law.
WikiLeaks has exposed emails from Clinton insiders that openly discuss how the Foundation was part of a network that steered millions of dollars to “Bill Clinton Inc.” Even longtime members of the Clinton syndicate professed themselves troubled by these operations. They were also unhappy with arrangements like Hillary Clinton’s agreement to speak in Morocco after a $12 million donation to the Clinton Global Initiative.
5. Illegal Use of a Nonprofit Organization: There are many laws governing the management of charitable organizations, generally intended to prevent them from becoming money-laundering operations, ripoff operations, and vehicles for political influence peddling. The Clinton Foundation and its galaxy of related operations may eventually find itself answering some questions about compliance with those laws, assuming the IRS decides to stop focusing its efforts on hassling mom-and-pop pro-life groups and kitchen-table Tea Party outfits.
6. Racketeering: Former prosecutor Andrew McCarthy has recently observed that Hillary Clinton’s abuse of the State Department looks an awful lot like a “racketeering enterprise,” which could trigger the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act of 1971, more widely known as RICO.
7. Fraud: Wall Street analyst Charles Ortel has been building a case that the “Clinton Charity Network,” as he calls the complete system of Clinton operations, has committed “charity fraud of epic proportions.” In part, he refers to discrepancies between donor accounts and the Clinton Foundation’s books.
Others have pointed out how the Clinton Health Access Initiative has essentially ignored New York state law for years, without a peep from Attorney General Eric Schneiderman (who just happens to be part of the Clinton campaign’s “leadership council.”)
The problem is that while any one of those crimes would have sunk a typical American, Bill and Hillary have been exempt from prosecution, largely due to their extensive penetration of the justice system with their operatives. Hence, the Clintons do act as a mafia, and the most powerful one in the US. What makes matters even worse is their “in your face” attitude — sort of like, “we are untouchable and there is nothing you can do about it.”
Well, there is something that can be done to avoid four or eight years of continuous and fruitless investigations into a Hillary Clinton administration. And that is called the election on November 8th which can retire this couple from public life, and mercifully spare the country from the misery of Hillary as president.
Get off your$#%&[email protected]*senate
I say that each one of the charges are tried and she serves a combined (maximum penalty) time for each consecutively. Or as one expires, she is tried for another, and so on.
This whole thing with regard to having a person under investigation running for PRESIDENT to be under investigation—- IS REPUGNANT!!!!!! Why would WE THE PEOPLE EVEN CONSIDER THIS “THING:? FOR GOD’S SAKE-WAKE UP!!!!!