He claims that after starting an investigation he threatened to stop his inquiry he would be charged with harassment.
Halbig is a well-known and experienced law enforcement officer. Listen to this mind-blowing interview.
Wolfgang Halbig has the perfect combination of expertise to evaluate what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School:
- law enforcement: Florida State Trooper, US Customs Agent.
- education: teacher, assistant principal, principal.
- current school safety expert: trained key personnel at over 4,000 US school districts, and over 3,500 school safety officers.
His conclusion after ten months of motivated investigation:
“In my professional opinion, [Sandy Hook was] a scripted event… in planning for maybe two, two and a half years.”
Mr. Halbig’s response is demand for criminal arrests of “leaders” involved in Sandy Hook based on rational embrace of the public evidence he explains in the interview:
- law enforcement parked 1/4 mile away upon arrival. Why didn’t they rush to a heart-wrenching emergency if it really occurred?
- no trauma helicopters were ordered. This is unheard of for an actual emergency.
- no paramedics were allowed in the school. This is unheard of.
- officials refuse to say who declared all 26 people dead. By law, this must come from a doctor. This refusal of so much basic information indicates lies and cover-ups.
- official narrative claims emergency personnel didn’t find the school secretary and nurse after 4 hours of searching.
- this “event” included a traffic sign lit with the message, “everyone must sign in.” Officials refuse any comment on this element that would be present for a staged event/drill.
- porta potties were on site; again with no comment by officials and consistent with holding a staged event.
- no names were listed for the 26 children and chorus director at the 2013 Super Bowl event in honor of Sandy Hook. The children resemble the alleged shooting victims. It’s unimaginable to not list these names for such a huge deal.
- no lawsuits filed by parents for negligence against school district. This is unheard of.
- a shooter with Aspergers would have poor motor skills and muscle tone – how did he carry all the gear and shoot with such precision? This combination is impossible to imagine.
- 2 homicide investigators threatened Mr. Halbig for making inquiries consistent with his professional duties to learn about this event for future school safety.
- Newtown Public Schools won’t return any calls. Mr. Halbig says this non-cooperation to contribute information for other schools’ safety is unheard of.
- the FBI classified the report on Sandy Hook. This has never been done before, and indicates a cover-up of all the evidence that this was a staged event.
- radio transmissions are consistent in tone and content for a drill, not an actual emergency.
- multiple weapons reported at a limited crime scene were never found. This is not credible.
- law enforcement sent a kindergarten girl from the hall to stay at the crime scene of room 8 to be alone with dead bodies. This is a ridiculous claim that demands investigation and answers.
- no parents viewed the bodies of their children. This is also unheard of.
- no documents are being released via Freedom of Information Act requests. This is unheard of.
- trauma services were never requested. This would never occur.
- tearing down the school is consistent with destruction of evidence, given the HUGE gaps between official accounts and the evidence.
- there’s zero evidence that a bio-hazard company was contacted to clean blood, bodily fluids, and officials refuse comment. This is impossible.
- Mr. Halbig’s inquiries of who installed the school security system has been met with silence. This is unheard of to not get this information to improve other schools.
Mr. Halbig has the professional expertise to conclude the official story is impossible, and to demand arrests in order for the public to have the truth.