There seems to be some discrepancies about how often microcephaly occurs as a result of Zika transmission.
From Activist post:
AP: ‘Brazilian officials said the babies with the defect [microcephaly] and their mothers are being tested to see if they had been infected. Six of the 270 confirmed microcephaly cases were found to have the [Zika] virus.’
Six out of 270 is not exactly headline grabbing.
Here are five quick points about the upcoming Zika virus agenda.
From Activist Post:
- Health agencies and reporters will mention cases of microcephaly in other countries, and they will automatically connect them to the Zika virus, or they will suggest there could be a connection.
- There will be more stories about the rush to develop a vaccine against Zika, the virus that hasn’t been proved to cause anything serious.
- Some independent researchers will continue to insist that Zika is actually a weaponized biowar virus.
- The truth here is: absence of evidence. On the one hand, the CDC and the World Health Organization will grudgingly admit it would be useful to assemble more hard evidence connecting Zika to microcephaly.
- Investigators and researchers will ignore the fact that there is a very real health crisis in Brazil, and it has existed for a long time.
The Zika virus is the buzzword disease for early 2016, let's hope it will fade away like previous over-hyped “pandemics.”
Source: Activist Post
There is no vaccine available… It would likely be close to ten years before one was developed, approved, and released.
Just like ebola
Maybe it so everybody can get a vaccination
Of course the scare is f**e. You can buy the Zika Virus online at: http://www.atcc.org/products/all/VR-84.aspx There will be no way I will ever submit to a vaccine.
Im with Millie Kurtz Carpenter, this is just like ebola scare, just to get money from taxpayers. They cant get rich if they actu.ally cure someone
Kind of like the bird flu and Sars?
What’s really sad is we have people who get paid to prevent this kind of thing , and it still gets through.