There are deep divisions within America. We can see it in move in California to place a resolution to secede on the ballot next year. Black Lives Matter has been both the result of, and the source of, racial tensions. Should the economy tank, we could see some real ugliness. After all, when people starting going hungry, some resort to violence. Hence for these, and other reasons, the unthinkable might just be thinkable: civil war.
On January 6, 2017, when Congress “counts” the Electoral college vote, there will eventuallly be a civil war, no matter who wins. And at the end of the day, Trump cannot save you, Clinton can only destroy you and it all comes down to what you can do and are willing to do to save you and your family.
That’s an incredibly bold statement, but if it’s true then preparation becomes essential. While not all of the items on the following list can be done quickly, Mr. Hodges does offer a place to begin.
1. Create a Fake-Identity
2. It Takes Money to Prepare
3. Making a List and Check It Twice
4. Rural Vs. Urban
5. Pay Off Your Mortgage
6. Buy Gold and Silver While You Can Afford It
7. Practice Austerity Before the Banks Impost Austerity On You
8. Create and Store Your Own Food
9. Personal Supplies
10. Stockpile Medicines and Medical Supplies
11. Guns and Ammunition
12. Obtain Night Vision Equipment
13. Prepare to Survive in the Raw Elements and Build a New Culture for Your Family
14. Prepare Yourself Physically
15. Do Not Tell Anyone
16. You Need to Become the Neighborhood Nut Because There is Safety In Numbers
17. PREPARE YOURSELF SPIRITUALLY AND BE SURE TO PRAY!
Again, no one knows for certain if a civil war will break out. However, the more prepared you are to live when the things you depend on are not available, the more likely will be your survival and that of your family
Source: Common Sense Show