Sometimes it seems like Obama’s government is founded on jumping from one scandal to another, so Campus Reform set up a scandal bracket on Friday to find out which scandal students on the campus of George Mason University thought was the ‘winner’.
The students picked the NSA collection of data, the president’s lie that “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it,” and the IRS targeting of conservatives as the top ‘March Madness’ Obama scandals.
“It’s pretty incredible actually, I didn’t realize how many scandals were going on,” said one student.
Another millennial advanced the IRS scandal because “that’s probably how [Obama] got into office.”
Which of these major scandals was your pick?
1. Obama bypasses congress, delays Obamacare #Bypass
2. Fast and Furious #F&F
3. IRS targeting of conservatives #IRS
4. Botched rollout of HealthCare.gov #RolloutFail
5. Department of Justice spying on reporters #Spy
6. “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it” #Promise
7. NSA collection of data #NSA
8. What Difference Does It Make #Benghazi
Source: Campus Reform