Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, the five-time deportee and seven-time convicted felon who shot and killed Kathryn Steinle last Wednesday at Pier 14 states that he came to San Francisco because it was a ‘sanctuary city’, meaning that he knew they would not hand him over to immigration officials.
- Jade Helm: 2 Tulsa Cops Reveal What Is Really Happening Inside Closed WalmartHere we have a recent video by YouTube user HighImpactFlix where he speaks to a [...]
- Researcher: L.A. is Ready to RumbleGeologist Jim Boles of UC Santa Barbara says new evidence of helium leakage may be [...]
- America Hoodwinked! Obama, Secret Corporate Masters Cripple U.S. SovereigntyWhile Americans were distracted by race-baiting leftists, while they focused on peculiar trans-gender celebrity advocates [...]
- [Video] Interview with Dylann Roof’s Friend Doesn’t Fit Media NarrativeCharleston, SC: The mainstream media isn't giving this interview any play and it's easy to [...]
- FISA Court to NSA: Resume Monitoring U.S. Citizens’ PhonesRemember when Edward Snowden exposed the National Security Agency's bulk data collection of American phone [...]
- Warning: New EPA Rule Allows Feds Onto LandThe Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has released a "Clean Water Rule" that appears to put [...]
- Black Reverend: Confederate Flag Haters Are Like ISISReverend Jesse Lee Peterson has some wise words for supporters of the liberal narrative that [...]
- 9 Crazy Contradictions Liberals EmbraceLiberals have it tough! Lots of the essential liberal doctrines are founded on some pretty [...]
- Hillary Clinton Reveals Who She Thinks Has “Mastered the Internet”Speaking in a rare radio interview granted on the campaign trail, democratic presidential candidate Hillary [...]
- Local Police a Growing Part of the “Surveillance State”Americans have voiced growing concerns about warrant-less domestic surveillance and data-snooping by federal agencies including [...]
A newspaper in Arizona is decrying a portion of the Arizona-Mexico border fence that is 14-foot-high – making it too dangerous for illegals to jump over.
The article in the Arizona Daily Star titled “Border Fence Jumpers Breaking Bones” recalls stories of people who injure themselves in the illegal act of jumping the fence.
On July 4th as America celebrated its Independence day, 2 pairs of Russian bear bombers breezed the coasts of Alaska and
This past July 4th during a hip hop and electronica concert in Cincinnati’s Fountain Square, a mob of around 40 blacks attacked a white man “simply for being white,” as allegedly reported by one cop from the scene.
As officers attempted to intervene and get control of the situation, they were attacked by rocks, bottles and fireworks.
Several officers were wounded. One suffered a split lip after being punched and another needed stitches after being struck by a glass bottle in the face.
In what can only be called a bizarre statement, especially given her position, the head of the European Union has basically called for Sharia law to be included in Europe’s future.
Federica Mogherini, who has been a member of the Italian Communist Youth Federation since 1988, was responding to critics of the mass immigration of Muslims after last months terrorist attacks, claiming that no clash of civilization exists and that political Islam is on the way.
Here we have a recent video by YouTube user HighImpactFlix where he speaks to a couple of police officers in Tulsa, Oklahoma regarding what is really going on inside on of the Walmarts that has been closed due to alleged plumbing issues.
Of course, Walmart is no Hilton hotel, so the plumbing issues would not seem to warrant the kind of measures being taken.
Independence Day of the United States, the Fourth of July
We declared our independence on July 4, 1776 from the British Empire. The Continental Congress that declared that the thirteen American colonies had formed a new nation gave birth to freedom and prospertity the likes of which had never been seen in all of history.
To hear Liberals tell it, the Democratic Party supports freedom and equality and opposes racism. They’d have us believe that
Florida resident Michael Sophin probably didn’t think that ignoring an internal border patrol checkpoint would draw the consequences that it did.
Video has surfaced of an incident that occurred last October that is quite telling of the current tensions between those who feel greatly their Constitutional rights slipping away vs the incoming Marxist state.
The unprecedented movement of military equipment across the country continues with a massive convoy recently spotted heading into Salt Lake City, Utah.
As you might know, Utah has been declared ‘hostile’ within the Jade Helm military exercise that is getting underway on July 15th.
This train contains a great variety of equipment, but it’s worth mentioning that there seems to be a lot of APU’s, or Auxiliary Power Units. Are they anticipating losing the grid?
- White House: The San Francisco Killing Is The Fault of Republicans
- Arizona Newspaper Decries Border Fence For Being Too High
- US Jets Scramble to Intercept Russian Bear Bombers Off Of California and Alaska Coasts
- Jade Helm: 2 Tulsa Cops Reveal What Is Really Happening Inside Closed Walmart
- Happy Independence Day, Ungrateful Colonials
- Democrats’ Despicable Past
- Jade Helm: Massive Train Full Of Military Equipment Spotted Heading Into “Hostile” Salt Lake City, Utah
- 4th of July Dirty Bomb Threat Real? GOP Rep. Says It Is
- This Self-Proclaimed Socialist Plans to Knock Hillary Out of Democratic Top Spot
- Judge Napolitano: Absolutely No Doubt That Hillary Clinton Armed Terrorists And Lied To Congress